Sunday 26 December 2010

Inspiration post

This is the last inspiration post of 2010!

Quite random like usual. I found most of on tumblr, please comment if you know the source/photographer/artist.
These photos are not taken by me, please contact me if they are yours and you want me to remove them from the blog.

Merry Christmas beautiful readers :)
XXX


I just needed to share…
A boy sleeping with lions by ? source- tumblr.

[wtf-pics-winter-flake
snowflake by Ritta Ikonen

Norway
A norwegian house by? (tumblr)

beauty
Jumping horse by? (tumblr)

20090420150658
vanidad (source fashionwarrior)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack-39
Kate Moss -Italian Vogue

Animals-Cool-Down-at-Six-Flags
tiger (tumblr)

imagesheep-14
artist? (tumblr)

community.livejournal


moncheriblogg.blogg
? (tumblr)

사용자 삽입 이미지
Christina Ricci, a still from Buffalo 66

Amazing
madame de florian

william-klein
By William Klein